Sunday, January 15, 2006

Slow Modifications

The two people who come to this blog (one of them being myself) may have noticed that this blog is on a very slow train to transformation. I started with a nice stock blog template, and am slowly changing it to better match my tastes and desires for this page. Unfortunately for you, I am not doing this quickly. Rather, it is like Chinese water torture: one drip of change here, and another drip there. It's likely to take me a good decade to change this page into the page I have envisioned in my head. I understand HTML, but I don't write enough of it to be very good at it. Meanwhile, I want to apologize to you for the mismatched colors in the meantime. I hope to keep it from gouging out your eyes, but I can't guarantee that.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah, yes...maroon. Must work that in prominently....